Ride Share for the March Petaluma PTI: San Francisco Airport to and from Petaluma

Hi - if it’s not too late to join in on this ride share, I would love to participate. I will be coming in from MN probably around noon on 3/3, but am only just now looking at flights. Please let me know if there is still space available.
Thanks for doing this!
Susan Miles

Hi Susan, there’s room for you!

Yes, I am interested in a shared ride TO and FROM on March 3rd and 11th, respectively. Please share with me the details/times/etc.

Thanks in advance,

Eddie Lankas
Ed@BlueOxTrees.com
402-802-4595

Hi Eddie,

We are planning to arrive to SFO by noon on March 3rd. It looks like we will need two shuttles for the ride back to the airport. My flight leaves at 4 pm, so I’m going to need to leave early. Most everyone else is leaving much later that night or the following day.

Glad you’ll be joining us!
Erin

I don’t have other details yet. People are still regularly wanting to join in, so I’ll wait another couple weeks before I make the reservation.

Cool…I’m in the same situation as someone from Minnesota in that my flight arrives at 12:15pm…is that going to work with you all assuming I get off plane and get to you all asap? If not, I may come a day early.

12:15 pm should be fine, Eddie.

Sorry Erin,
I got confused. I am going to Petaluma in Feb 3rd and I thought you are also going to this one.

Hi Erin,
I would like to take part in the rideshare to and from the airport. I will be arriving from Vancouver, B.C. and have not yet booked my flights. I have read the thread above and see that if I arrive in the morning and leave after 4 I should be ok. I will look into giving myself lots of time because it is an international flight. Please let me know if there is still room with the group that you are organizing. And thanks so much for doing this.
Patty Wilson

Greetings all,

Wanting to jump in and hoping to connect to rideshare from SFO on March 3rd. My flight from Minneapolis Minnesota doesn’t arrive until 2:17 so I may not get in early enough to ride with the group you’re organizing, Erin, but would love to be able to share the journey! My return flight is a red-eye…Really excited to meet everyone!!

Tori

We have room for you Patty.

Tori, I’m afraid a 2:17 flight wouldn’t get us to Petaluma on time, but we can certainly share a ride back to the airport at the end of the course. If you wanted to change your arrival time to noon or earlier we would love to have you join us for the trip there too.

Thanks for letting me know, Rosy!

Erin

Fabulous - I arrive at SFO on 3/3 @ 11:46 a.m. My return, 3/11, is on a red-eye so I have lots of flexibility. Thanks for doing this!
Susan

Hello all,

I was able to switch to an earlier flight and will arrive on the same flight as you, Susan. Hoping there is still room for me to join the carpool!

Tori

Hey - let’s meet up at MSP for a cup of coffee during the time we will have to kill after clearing security.
Susan

Great Susan!

Glad you were able to switch your flight, Tori! We’ve got room for you.

Erin

Excellent, Erin! So thankful to share the journey!! And thank you again for leading the charge 🙏

And, yes, Susan, I’d love to meet for meet for coffee at our gate at MSP… Sounds like we’re on same flight both directions. My phone number is 218.390.4329.

Take care all,
Tori

Hi Erin-
I am coming into this a bit late. Is there still room in the shuttle? I am coming from South Dakota and will, in theory, arrive at SFO at 9:52 am March 3. My flight leaves at 3:39 on Saturday March 11, so I would need an early shuttle back to SFO. Would that work?

How much room is left? I have two other friends (Jackie Harvey and Jessica O’Niell that may need a shuttle too.

It is so generous of you to pull this together - I am very grateful!
I look forward to hearing from you-
Thanks-
Ellie Schellinger
(605)310-9554

Hi Erin,
I’m in a similar situation to Ellie above. I will also be at SFO on the morning of the the 3rd. Is there still room in the van(s)?

Thanks for you help,
Ross

Hello All,

I have talked with the two Shuttle services recommended by EarthRise. Right now we have the following people who have said they wish to share a ride: Shelly, Gretchen, Mamata (return trip only), Rachel, Mimi, Ellen, Susan, Eddie, Patty, Tori, Ellie, and Ross. (Also Ellie has two friends who might be interested.) Please let me know if I’ve missed someone! Also we still have room for more people.

With this in mind, we will need two vans each way. The cost will vary depending on how many people we wind up with, but you can probably plan on $30 each way and $60 for the round trip. Given that we will be taking 2 vans, I suggest the following:

3/3
Van 1 leaves San Francisco airport at noon
Van 2 leaves San Francisco airport between 1 and 1:30pm

3/11
Van 1 leaves EarthRise for San Francisco airport at 12:40pm
Van 2 leaves Earthrise for San Francisco airport at 2:15pm

Please let me know if you would like to be on Van 1 or Van 2 for each of the two days. The vans hold either 9 or 11 people so once we reach 11 people in one van it will be full. The only change to this that I can think of would be that if you select the Van 1 on 3/3 and your flight is delayed, you would simply move to the Van 2.

How does this all sound? Feel free to make any suggestions! To simplify this process, please email me with your van preferences: erinwoo@gmail.com. I’ll keep a running list of who is in what van and will use your email address to update you with any details.

I’m looking forward to meeting you all!

Warmly,
Erin

Hi Erin-

Thanks again for working all this out!

I would like to take the #2 van on 3/3, and leave on the #1 van on 3/11.

I look forward to meeting you!
Ellie Schellinger
cell phone (605) 310-9554