Ride Share for the March Petaluma PTI: San Francisco Airport to and from Petaluma

Hi Ellie, what a lovely surprise! Looking forward to sharing this experience with you. See you soon, Mimi

Hi I am arriving around 10:44 am from NYC and I would love to share a van around noon ā€¦ Is it any room left ? [quote=ā€œerinwoo, post:56, topic:2546, full:trueā€]
An updateā€¦

Well this is turning into a lot more than I expected! Right now with everyone who has posted here or emailed, we have 18 people from SFO to Petaluma. Iā€™ve been trying to keep track of everything, but there is room for error. Let me know if Iā€™ve made a mistake. Below is the list I have so far. Many of you have emailed me with your van preferences. Some of you posted in this forum with flight info, but havenā€™t emailed me yet. Based on this info, I tentatively placed you in a van that seemed to work with your flight. Please email me at erinwoo@gmail.com to confirm which vans work for you.

It looks like the two nine person vans on 3/3 are filled, but there is still room on the return trip. I have started a wait list and will add people to it. If we get enough we can hire a third shuttle.

For those with question marks in front of your name (Mimi Ruiz, Ellen Buchman, Ross Gray, Jessica Oā€™Neill (Ellie), please email me by 2/12 so that I can finalize our arrangements. If I havenā€™t heard from you by then I will assume that you have made other arrangements. I will open up seats to anyone who is still looking.

Not to worry if you donā€™t get on the shuttle. Paula has posted in this thread with info for taking a bus.

March 3

Van 1 noon
Erin Woo
Gretchen VanEsselstyn
Ed Lankas
Patty Wilson
Rachel Reist
? Mimi Ruiz
? Ellen Buchman
? Ross Gray
? Jessica Oā€™Neill (Ellie)

Van 2 1 -1:30 pm
Tori Heinitz-Frye
Jacquelyn Harvey
Ellie Schellinger (early flight)
Bjorn Sorenson
Tazuko Shibusawa
Yosuke Hasegawa
Yinhsu Liu (early flight)
Shelly Latte-Naor
Susan Miles

Waitlist for Van 2 on 3/3
Janet Dietrich

March 11

Van 1 12:40 pm
Erin Woo
Ellie Schellinger
Rachel Reist
? Yinhsu Liu
? Ross Gray
? Jessica Oā€™Neill

Van 2 2:15 pm
Tori Heinitz-Frye
Bjorn Sorenson ā€“ going to SF
Gretchen VanEsselstyn
Ed Lankas
Patty Wilson
? Mimi Ruiz
? Susan Miles
? Ellen Buchman
[/quote]

Hi !

Iā€™m late to this chat as well - is there room on the early shuttle back to SFO on the 11th? Iā€™d love to join - thank you, Jenn

Ok Mimi. I took the question marks off. Will you please email me at erinwoo@gmail.com so that I can send you the details.

Helena, Iā€™ve got you on the waitlist for van #2 on the 3rd. Weā€™ve got room in both vans on the way back. Van 1 leaves at 12:40 and van 2 at 2:15. Please email me at erinwoo@gmail.com with your preference. Iā€™ll add your email to my list when I send out final details.

Yes, Sylvie, there is room on van 1 on 3/3. Do you also need a ride back on 3/11? Will you please email me at erinwoo@gmail.com so that I can send you the details.

Yes, Jenn, there is room on van 1 on 3/11. Will you please email me at erinwoo@gmail.com so that I can send you the details.

Ellen Buchmann, Ross Gray, and Susan Miles, Iā€™m still waiting to hear from you. Please see my post above with van assignments and email me by 2/12 to let me know if the times I have you down for work.

Thanks Erin, email sent! My flight is scheduled to be in around 11:15a, so I may be able to make the noon van, but what would happen if the flight is delayed?

Hi Erin. Van 1 please (both ways)!

Thanks again.

Great Ross. Will you please email me at erinwoo@gmail.com so that I can add you to my contact list that Iā€™ll use to send out more details. Thanks!

Jenn, hopefully youā€™ll be on time. If not there will be other shuttles leaving later.

1 Like

Hello again Erin,
I am sorry to be so late in replying to you. (I am one with a ā€œ?ā€ beside my name. Is it too late to join the Van 1 from SFO to Petaluma on March 3rd?
Thanks,
Ellen

Itā€™s not too late Ellen. Do you need a ride back to the airport on 3/11? Will you please email me at erinwoo@gmail.com so that I can add you to my contact list for when I send out details.

Thanks!
Erin

Hi Erin. Iā€™m definitely on board for both options youā€™ve signed up for. Thank you!

Hi Erin, I replied three days ago to your personal email address. Did you receive the email? Thanks,
Ellen

Hi Erin,
If there is room I would like to join you all in Shuttle 2 on 3/3. I will be arriving from Chicago. Thank you so much for all your coordination.

I have to leave quite early on 3/11 in the morning around 9:30 am so I will have to organize my own return once I arrive.

So looking forward to meeting everyone.
My best,
Susie Gray

Hi Ellen, I did get your email and just wrote back to you. Susie, I put you on van 3 on 3/3.

Susan Miles & Sylvie Graff, will you please email me at erinwoo@gmail.com so that I can add you to my contact list.

We still have room on a third shuttle on 3/3 and on van 1 on 3/11, if anyone else is interested. Please email me if you are.

I will be emailing everyone with the details in the next few days.

Warmly,
Erin

Hi Everyone,

I emailed details to everyone yesterday. Right now Iā€™m gathering flight info so that I can organize shuttle pick up locations. Please respond by Friday so that I can finalize this. If you didnā€™t receive an email from me, write me at erinwoo@gmail.com so that I can add you to my list.

We still have room both ways if anyone is interested in a ride.

Warmly,
Erin

Hi Erin, and thank you for arranging this ride share to Earthrise.

I am interested. I will be staying near the San Francisco airport and will be ready to leave on the morning of 3/3.

Thank you!

Gustavo

Hello Gustavo,

There is room on a shuttle that leaves the airport at 1:30. If you would like to be on it, please email me at erinwoo@gmail.com and I will send you details. Please note that the cost for this shuttle might be more than the others because currently there are fewer people on it. With 4 of you, it would be about $40. It seems like there is a good chance that a few more might join, in which case the cost would be lower.

Warmly,
Erin

Hi Erin, thanks for your reply. Will write to your email.

Best,

Gustavo

Hello Gustavo Caldas, Sylvie Graff, Mimi Ruiz and Janet Dietrich,

Are you still planning to take the shuttle? If so, we need your flight info so that we can coordinate pickup locations. Also there are people who would like to move to a different shuttle if there is room. Please email me at erinwoo@gmail.com as soon as possible if you would like to be included.

If I donā€™t hear from you by the end of the day on Tuesday, I will make the requested changes to the shuttles. This doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t take a shuttle with is, only that it might be at a different time.

Thank you in advance for getting back to me as soon as possible.

Warmly,
Erin

Hello from Sylvie ā€¦ At what time van 1 is leaving ? I am arriving March 3 form NYC to SFO at 10;53 am with DELTA ā€¦ Will it be possible ? Is it a good time? Thank you for your answerā€¦Sylvie Graff

Hello Erinā€¦ I see that van is leaving at noon ā€¦ This leave plenty of time to catch it ā€¦For my return, I need to be at 2pm at SFO airport on Sat March 11 at ā€¦My flight is for LAā€¦ Thank you so much for your help,
Please let me know if everything is OK
Sylvie Graff