Rideshare for PTI September 7-15,2017 to CFM in Shrewsbury, MA

I am wondering if anyone is going to PTI in September traveling through Boston on July 7th and returning the 15th and would like to share a ride from the airport to the hotel.

Thanks,

Lisa

Thanks for starting this chat! Hope it’s OK to add a new topic: Is anyone driving from the New York or New Haven area interested in having company? I’d love to share expenses and contribute snacks, but I don’t have a car.

Hi Lisa, I assume you mean the 7th of September? I will be travelling on those dates. I am arriving at 6am on the 7th so i dont know how this ties in with your flights. Definitely happy to travel back to Boston with you on the 15th. I did that for the Fundamentals last year with 3 others in a large Uber SUV. Let me know your thoughts. Kindly Andrew Cz

Hi Andrew,
It’s Lisa from Fundamentals and Mind body Medicine. I replied to your Facebook post that I wasn’t going to PTI this year, but I sat with it and looked at my schedule and decided to keep going on the journey toward MBSR teacher. I am looking forward to training again and glad we will be working together again.

Yes, I will be arriving on September 7th in the morning. Are you coming in early from Australia or on the 7th? I think I arrive in Boston at 10:45 am. I don’t know if you want to wait for me because you may be exhausted. I would be glad to share a ride on the 15th back to Boston. My flight leaves at 6:30 pm. Hopefully we can get a few more people to split the ride.

Be well and be safe,

Lisa

Hi Katherine,

I’ll be leaving from the New Haven area on the 7th, so let me know if you’d like to join me on the ride up to Shrewsbury.

Best,

Traci

Hi Traci, thank you for your kind offer. I’d like to accept if it’s convenient to meet at a metro north station on the 7th? New Haven or one nearer to you? If that works, name a time, and I’ll be there! Katherine

PS. Dear Traci, I’m sending you an invite to connect on Linked In, to facilitate coordination! Katherine

Lisa and all,

I am looking for a ride share on the 7 th and back on the 15 th of September. Are you still looking for folks.
Also I was hoping to share a room with a female roommate. Would you or others be interested…
My email is murthi.meera@gmail.com. I am reachable here and on gmail.
Thank you and peace,
Meera

Hi Meera
I sent you an email for room sharing, but did not hear back from you. Hope to reach you here.
Shuhuei
guo0131@yahoo.com.tw

Hi Lisa
I wish to have a ride share on the 7th and the 15th of September, and wonder if there is still a place.
Thank you so much,
Shuhuei

Hi All!
I am looking forward to re-connecting with those of you I’ve met along this journey and meeting others of you for the first time!
I am interested in ride-sharing. I will be arriving at Logan airport at 11:33AM on the 7th. My return flight leaves at 5:51PM on the 15th.
Peace and blessings,
Heather

P.S. I also posted this under the PTI Shrewsbury 2017 section. Not sure what’s the best section to reach everyone in the group.

Will anyone else be coming in on the 6th?

Hi everyone, I’m flying into Logan on American Airlines on Sept 7 at 12:04pm and would love to share a ride to the hotel. My flight leaves at 4:45pm from Logan on September 15 and I’m looking for transportation options for then also. If you’ve hired a van, can I join?

Looking forward to the training. Thanks,

Laura

The best way to reach me is via email: lauramalha@yahoo.com. Thanks

Hi Heather,

So glad you are are going to be at PTI. I look forward to seeing you again.

I am working on the arrival trip right now. I would like to email you directly if you give me your email address.

Be well,
Lisa

Hi Heather,
So glad to hear you are coming to PTI. I look forward to seeing you again!!

I will send you details of the ride share to you if you provide your email.

Be well,

Lisa

Hi Laura,
I have sent you a private email.

Be well,
Lisa

Hi Lisa,
If there is still room, I would be interested in joining the ride share as well. My email is bethweeks@me.com

Thank you,
Beth

Thanks Lisa,
I’m looking forward to seeing you again too! I have sent you a message. Let me know if you don’t receive it.
Heather

Good evening Laura and all PTI attendees,
I will be arriving to Boston Logan around 1:00pm and my roommate will be arriving around 2:45 on the 7th. We are considering taking the train to Worcester or a ride share. If anyone is interested in going with us, please let me know.
Best regards,
Iris N.