Will the upcoming All Day be streamed live?

Having completed the online 8 week course last year, I’d like to get a taste of the All Day in connection with the Center. Ted mentioned that a live stream for the All Day might be in the works.

The next best thing to being there.

Thanks for the consideration.

Hi Trent, Ted is away this week, or I am sure he would have answered you himself by now. As far as I know, we aren’t there yet. Perhaps in winter? Hope you can join us in person. Kind regards, Eowyn

Eowyn…thanks for getting back with me. I really do need to figure out
how to get there in person. Is there a sign up process for attending the
All Day as a previous student?

Hi, Trent,

Graduates of our online MBSR course will be able to join the all-day class via Zoom webinar on November 4th this fall. Details for joining the webinar are to follow, and should be emailed out to graduates prior to the week of 10/30. Time will be 8:45-4:30 EDT. For now, due to space constraints, we aren’t able to extend the invitation to online grads to attend the all-day session in person.

I hope you are able to enjoy the day. All the best,
Margaret

This is awesome…what a wonderful opportunity…highly grateful

Margaret,
How can I obtain the login information for the all day?

Thanks.

Trent, did you receive anything about this by email last week? If not, please send me your email address and I will forward it to the registration folks to find out what happened with your receiving the notification. I understand it was to be sent out last week. You can email me your address at margaret.fletcher@umassmed.edu

Cheers, Margaret