Certification Portfolio Question

Please help. :)

On the Certification Application page where the portfolio is to be uploaded, there are the below instructions (provided as screenshot):

I cannot find the webpage these instructions refer to. Does it still exist? Please help. :)

Thanks!! Deanna

Deanna, I’ll get back to you as soon as I can, thanks for your question. Best, Margaret

Hi, Margaret!

I hope this message finds you well. :) I am finally ready to upload all of my materials, and the page where I would upload says that “There are no sessions available.” I’ve attached a screenshot. 51%20PM

Is Teacher Certification still being done through UMass? I am aware there are some transitions happening there . . . Can you please advise me?

Wishing you well~
Deanna

Hi Deanna,
My name is Piero Falci and I live in Florida. I am in the same boat as you. I am trying to upload my materials for the final round of teacher certification and I have not been able to. I cannot even find someone at CFM to communicate with. I have sent emails and left messages with no reply. Perhaps you have had more success. If so, could you please shed a light? Thank you.
Piero

Hi, Piero!

I’m sorry to hear you’re in the same boat. . . but I have recently had some success getting responses from CFM and from Brown, so here is the info I have if that will be helpful to our boat situation. :)

What I’ve heard from CFM at UMass is that the Teacher Training portal should be open in a couple of weeks so that we can submit our materials for certification. Certification is going to continue to be supported by CFM, from what I understand.

While I was waiting to hear from CFM/UMass (I got anxious), and I emailed Brown to ask if the new mindfulness center would be accepting the certification requirements from CFM during this transition period. Below is the answer I got. I haven’t followed up on that any further because I got the above reply from CFM/UMass . . . Hope this helps. Sending Metta :) Deanna

Please unsubscribe me. Thank you.

Jaquith Travis - Art by Jaquith

"Life is short.

Kiss deeply.

Laugh Loudly

Love fully

Forgive easily."

In an Edmunds, WA coffee shop

“Set your life on fire. See those who fan your flame.”

Mevlana Rumi