Certification Portfolio Question

Please help. :)

On the Certification Application page where the portfolio is to be uploaded, there are the below instructions (provided as screenshot):

I cannot find the webpage these instructions refer to. Does it still exist? Please help. :)

Thanks!! Deanna

Deanna, I’ll get back to you as soon as I can, thanks for your question. Best, Margaret

Hi, Margaret!

I hope this message finds you well. :) I am finally ready to upload all of my materials, and the page where I would upload says that “There are no sessions available.” I’ve attached a screenshot. 51%20PM

Is Teacher Certification still being done through UMass? I am aware there are some transitions happening there . . . Can you please advise me?

Wishing you well~
Deanna

Hi Deanna,
My name is Piero Falci and I live in Florida. I am in the same boat as you. I am trying to upload my materials for the final round of teacher certification and I have not been able to. I cannot even find someone at CFM to communicate with. I have sent emails and left messages with no reply. Perhaps you have had more success. If so, could you please shed a light? Thank you.
Piero

Hi, Piero!

I’m sorry to hear you’re in the same boat. . . but I have recently had some success getting responses from CFM and from Brown, so here is the info I have if that will be helpful to our boat situation. :)

What I’ve heard from CFM at UMass is that the Teacher Training portal should be open in a couple of weeks so that we can submit our materials for certification. Certification is going to continue to be supported by CFM, from what I understand.

While I was waiting to hear from CFM/UMass (I got anxious), and I emailed Brown to ask if the new mindfulness center would be accepting the certification requirements from CFM during this transition period. Below is the answer I got. I haven’t followed up on that any further because I got the above reply from CFM/UMass . . . Hope this helps. Sending Metta :) Deanna