Ride Share for the March Petaluma PTI: San Francisco Airport to and from Petaluma

Erin & all,

Thank you so much for all of the research you’ve done to make this possible!

In my past experiencing traveling from SFO to the area around Petaluma, we’ve needed a lot of time (at least 2 hours) due to all of the traffic. I’ve traveled to this area twice for my silent retreats. I think arriving at SFO by noon sounds very good.

Thank you again!

Rachel

Hi Erin
Thank you for making the travel arrangements. I am flying to SFO airport on 2nd Feb to avoid any unforeseen delays. I can come to the airport on 3rd to share the ride. I am flying back on 13th so I can come back any time the ride is available. I would love to share the ride if you have spot available.
Please let me know.

Rosy

Hi Erin! I will be at SFO before noon on March 3. I am going back late on the 11th so would be on a later van if two are scheduled.
I have used SuperShuttle many times from SFO, and it’s been good.
Let me know anything I can do to help! My email gretchenvan at gmail dot com

Thanks for the information about the drive time Rachel.

Yes, of course we can include you, Rosy.

Gretchen, I think a 12:15 flight should be fine. I suppose it raises a question that we should consider. What if someone’s flight is delayed and is going to be quite late? Any ideas?

Thanks for the offer to help out. It seems simple enough to arrange, though I will hold off until closer to the time.

Erin

Erin,
Hi… if you look in the message list, you’ll see that I also have started this process, of arranging a van with pure luxury transportation, from SFO to Petaluma. I have about six people interested. This is what their rep told me"We have a 12 Passenger Executive Van ($330 All-Inclusive) that can accommodate up to 9 guests with luggage, then we have a 19 Passenger Shuttle ($463 All-Inclusive) that can accommodate up to 16 guests with luggage." Perhaps if we joined forces, we could get the 16 passenger ride, that would get everyone the cheapest possible… or I am of course open to joining what you are planning if that makes things go better, whichever…

whaddaya think?
thanks,
Eric Belsey

Hello Eric,

Thanks for writing! I did see your post but it looked like we were going to two different trainings. I am organizing rides to and from the Practice Teaching Intensive at Earthrise March 3 through March 11. Are you going to this training? If so, let’s definitely combine efforts.

I’ve only looked into pricing online so far. I am curious which company have you made arrangements with.

Warmly,
Erin

Ha! That explains it! I wondered what “PTI” meant… no, I am still in the earlier stages… thanks for the reply…

Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 4:30 AM

To: weatherconcert@gardener.com

Subject: [cfmHOME] [OASIS Institute/OASIS training and certification] Ride Share for the March Petaluma PTI: San Francisco Airport to and from Petaluma erinwoo

January 12

Hello Eric,

Thanks for writing! I did see your post but it looked like we were going to two different trainings. I am organizing rides to and from the Practice Teaching Intensive at Earthrise March 3 through March 11. Are you going to this training? If so, let's definitely combine efforts.

I've only looked into pricing online so far. I am curious which company have you made arrangements with.

Warmly,

Erin</p>

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

egbelseyEric Belsey

January 12Erin, Hi… if you look in the message list, you’ll see that I also have started this process, of arranging a van with pure luxury transportation, from SFO to Petaluma. I have about six people interested. This is what their rep told me"We have a 12 Passenger Executive Van ($330 All-Inclusive) that c…

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Hello Erin and thanks so much for taking the lead on this. I’m interested in joining the ride share, both ways. On the 3rd, I can be at SFO at the time the group decides since I arrive 2 days before and on the 11th, I can leave late since I fly back to Puerto Rico on the 12th. Let me know if I can join you! With gratitude, Mimi

Dear Erin,

Thank you for organizing all this. Right now it looks like I may not need to share the van going in as I will be getting there 3 days early and two people have offered to take me to Petaluma from San Jose on the 3rd.

But I will need a ride from Petaluma to San Jose on the 11th, probably starting around noon. My past experience shows that for return it is easier to organize after getting there as the class organizers usually have sign up sheets there for different departures times and airports and help with shuttle arrangements. Also, SFO airport is on the way to the SJC airport, so it is possible to share the same van to both these airports if I am the only one going to San Jose. So unless roundtrip is significantly cheaper, it may be better to book only one way.

Mamata

Happy to include you Mimi.

Thank you for the additional info Mamata. I will keep in mind the one way possibility when I call to make arrangements.

Erin

Thank you Erin and If you need help with the arrangements, just let me know and I will gladly assist. May you have a nice weekend, Mimi

Dear Erin, I see you have many replies to this request and maybe you are already organized. If so, I’ll start fresh! I am arriving at SFO at about 10:30 AM on Friday, March 3, and would love to share a ride as well. Are you “full up”?
Thanks!
Ellen

We have room, Ellen! I haven’t rented a van yet. I’ll do so in a few weeks based on how many people have expressed interest. I’ll be in touch then.

Erin

Great, thank you! I chose to arrive early to heave time to settle in.
Keep me posted, I really appreciate it!
Ellen

Hi - if it’s not too late to join in on this ride share, I would love to participate. I will be coming in from MN probably around noon on 3/3, but am only just now looking at flights. Please let me know if there is still space available.
Thanks for doing this!
Susan Miles

Hi Susan, there’s room for you!

Yes, I am interested in a shared ride TO and FROM on March 3rd and 11th, respectively. Please share with me the details/times/etc.

Thanks in advance,

Eddie Lankas
Ed@BlueOxTrees.com
402-802-4595

Hi Eddie,

We are planning to arrive to SFO by noon on March 3rd. It looks like we will need two shuttles for the ride back to the airport. My flight leaves at 4 pm, so I’m going to need to leave early. Most everyone else is leaving much later that night or the following day.

Glad you’ll be joining us!
Erin

I don’t have other details yet. People are still regularly wanting to join in, so I’ll wait another couple weeks before I make the reservation.

Cool…I’m in the same situation as someone from Minnesota in that my flight arrives at 12:15pm…is that going to work with you all assuming I get off plane and get to you all asap? If not, I may come a day early.